By scheduling an appointment, you agree to the following terms of service:
- Adult over 18. A responsible adult over the age of 18 must attend all appointments so that a valid dress rental contract can be signed. We highly recommend that a young lady’s mother attend with her if possible, but if not, another adult age 18+ must attend. No appointments will be held without an adult over age 18 who is legally able to sign a contract.
- Appointment cancellations. Should you need to cancel your appointment, please do so as soon as possible so that we may make your appointment available to others.
- Young children. Young children often become restless quickly during a fitting appointment. If at all possible, we recommend that you do not bring children under age 5 to your appointment.
- Payment is by cash or check only. We are unable to accept credit or debit cards at this time.
- Acceptance of risk. Because dresses are rented for multiple dances, there is a small possibility that a dress you have reserved may be damaged or become unavailable. Should this happen, you will be notified as soon as possible, and will be given the option to rent a second-choice dress at 50% off, or to receive a full refund of all payments.
- Dress reservation cancellation policy. Once a reservation is made, it may be cancelled within 24 hours with a $50 restocking fee. All accessories must be returned before any refund will be given. After 24 hours, no refunds will be given except for the cleaning fee and any alterations that have not yet been done.
Thanks for your business!