Do you have prom dresses just hanging in your closet, gathering dust? Why not put them to work! We consign modest prom dresses for use as rentals. Here’s how it works:
1. Dresses must be clean, in good repair, and currently fashionable.
2. Dresses must meet our modesty standards: high back and front, length at least to the knee, preferably covering the shoulder, and not suggestive in any way. If your dress requires a jacket that we provide, we will charge a $5 fee against your consignment payout.
3. We are most interested in high-end dresses with lots of bling (typically costing $300+ when brand new).
4. When your dress rents, we pay you 30% of the rental fee.
5. If a dress consistently fails to rent, we will ask that you come and pick it up. If a dress is not picked up within 60 days, it will become the property of Modest Prom Rentals.
6. Consignment does involve a small degree of risk. Thus, we cannot guarantee that your dress will always be returned undamaged. However, if a dress is damaged or is not returned, you will receive the usual rental fee plus 100% of the deposit.
7. If you are interested in consigning a dress, please email a picture to email@example.com. I will email to let you know if I am interested in the dress. If so, I will call to arrange an appointment. During the appointment, we will fill out a consignment contract in order to consign your dress.